For over 20 years, I have been living and practicing law in the communities of Butler County Ohio. I truly enjoy being in private practice, dedicating my practice to family law and helping over 2,800 clients in matters related to marriage, family and children. I also represent clients in the areas of wills and estate planning and landlord/tenant matters.
Fully trained and qualified as a collaborative law lawyer in 2002.
I strive to provide every one of my clients with honest, compassionate and effective representation at a reasonable fee. I keep your best interests in mind during every phase of representation.
Butler County is my home and I believe in developing strong communities and supporting the families that are part of my community. I grew up in Butler County and my father was a lawyer for 25 years and a judge for 20, former Butler County Common Pleas Court, Judge John Moser. I am proud of what my dad has accomplished for the community and the Butler County judicial system. I enjoy sharing stories about my dad and the history of the Butler County court system.
In my own professional practice, I am involved in the Butler County Bar Association serving many roles from President (2011-2012) to chairing a number of committees. Currently, I am on the Board of Trustees. In 2013, I received the Professionalism Award from the Butler County Bar Association in recognition of my service to the legal profession as an attorney and community leader.
I also serve as Magistrate in the Fairfield Municipal Court which helps me keep involved with the community, Fairfield, where I live and have my office.
Licensed to practice law in Ohio and the United States Southern Ohio District. Currently, hold inactive licenses for the state of Virginia and Washington DC.
Areas Of Practice
- Living wills
- Domestic Violence
Certified Legal Specialties
- Cincinnati Collaborative Law, 2002
- Ohio, 1987
- Virginia, 1986
- District of Columbia, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Juris Doctor - 1985
- Major: Law
- Leeds University School of Law, Leeds
- Honor Scholar Program - 1980
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1981
- Major: Economics
- Adjunct Professor, Miami University Of Ohio, 1989 to 1990
- Panel Discussion with Butler Co Domestic Relations, Domestic Relations Summit, 2014
- Landlord/Tenant Law, Butler County Bar Association, 2012
- Family Law for Lawyers, Butler County Bar Association, 2011
Honors and Awards
- Professionalism Award, Butler County Bar Association, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Butler County Bar Association, Clerk of Courts Committee, Chair,, 2010 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Clerk of Courts Committee, 2010 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Lawyer Referral Service Committee, Chair, 2005 to Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, 1990 to Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 1990 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Member, 1988 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Member Lawyer Education and Seminars Committee
- Butler County Bar Association, President, 2011 to 2012
- Butler County Bar Association, Board of Trustees, 2005 to 2013
Past Employment Positions
- Baden & Jones Co LPA, Associate, 1988 to 1994
- Lindhorst & Dreidame Co. LPA, Assistant Attorney, 1987 to 1988
- First National Bank of Cincinnati (now USBank), Corporate Trust Administrator, 1986 to 1987
- Maloney, Yeatts & Barr, Law Clerk, 1985 to 1985
- Moody, Strople & Lawrence LTD, Law Clerk, 1983 to 1983
- Young & Alexander Co., L.P.A., Law Clerk, 1983 to 1983
- Public Defender's Office in Washington D.C., Criminal Investigator Intern, 1982 to 1982
- Juvenile Probation Department in Butler County, Juvenile Probation Officer, 1981 to 1982
- Moser Law LLC, 1994 - Present, Owner
- Fairfield Municipal Court, 1990 - Present, Magistrate