Family Law Overview
I have been practicing family law in Ohio for more than 20 years. Throughout that time, I have had the opportunity to help thousands of clients and their families through the difficult transitions associated with divorce, child custody and related matters. As a nearly lifelong resident of Butler County, I am proud to serve my community in this important way.
When you hire Moser Law LLC, you won’t just have the benefit of my decades of experience. You’ll also have an attorney who listens carefully, communicates effectively, and treats your family law issue with compassion and respect.
As a trained and qualified collaborative law attorney, I will work to resolve your legal issues through peaceful negotiation when appropriate, saving you time, money and frustration. If negotiation is either not possible or unproductive, I am ready to vigorously pursue your interests in the courtroom.
Family Law Services
I can help you through most family law issues you may encounter, including services and representation related to:
- Divorce (everything from simple through high-asset)
- Gray divorce (for couples age 50 and older)
- Parenting rights and responsibilities (child custody, unmarried child custody and child support)
- All legal matters arising after the divorce, including post-judgment modifications and enforcement
- Legal matters related to family law, including estate planning after divorce
To learn more about each of these practice areas, please follow the links above.
Call Me To Speak With A Different Kind Of Lawyer
Moser Law LLC is located in Fairfield. I serve clients throughout Butler County in nearly all aspects of family law. To find out how I can help you, call me at 513-844-1960.